“Ask Jim” is your direct line of contact communication for everything Medicare, locally and nationally. From questions concerning, but not limited to:
- How Does Medicare Work?
- New to Medicare
- I have a Chronic Illness
- I Have Lower Income Concerns
- Who Pays What and How Much?
- How Do I Get Started?
- I Recently Moved and I Already Have Medicare, What Do I Need To Do?
- I Have a General Question and I’m Just Looking For An Answer For Now
- I Turned 65 and I Am/I Am Not Drawing Social Security, Now What?
I am always happy to take your call and be assured, no pressure ever. This is just a conversation helping you to understand whatever your concern. It is my pleasure to help anyone, anytime!